This training offers swim instruction to Active Duty Members who are having difficulty meeting the required minimum standards for swim qualification.
The training is available on an "as needed/requested" basis Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m.-12 p.m. with a current certified staff member, providing that it does not interfere with scheduled events.
This training will-
- Assist to successfully achieve high level of water survival skills
- Help soldiers learn how to swim
- Help build confidence in the water
- Improve the fitness level required to perform swim techniques and water safety survival skills
- Assist in overcoming mental and physical obstacles in regards to water/swimming
Entry level (non-swimmer) to advanced swimmers are welcome. Instructors will assess current abilities.
- Tel: +1(760)380-3046