Paws & Claws
- Indoor kennels with air conditioning
- Covered outdoor play area w/misters
- Payments and Fees
Size Price After 14 days After 30 days Cats $14 $12.60 $11.20 Small dogs (up to 15lbs) $14 $12.60 $11.20 Medium dogs (15-50lbs) $16 $14.40 $12.80 Large dogs (50lbs and over) $18 $16.20 $14.40
Outside regular business hours of Pick up/Drop Off, $25 fee (management approval).
Pick up before noon is no additional change. However, pick up after 12pm is 1/2 day rate.
Additional fees: Late/Early/Weekend Drop/Pick Up times $25.
Pets that are not Spayed/Neutered incur $2 per day fee.
- Vaccinations and Medications
Oral Medication Fees
$2 per day
2-5 Medications $4 per day <5 Medications $10 per day
The Family & MWR Pet Kennels require that all pets have the required vaccinations. Proofs of vaccinations are required with each reservation.
- Dogs and puppies must have adequate vaccinations, Rabbies (with 3 years), 1 year Bordetella, also known as the kennel cough vaccination (required every six months), current DHP-P (within the last 3 years) and have proof of negative fecal exam performed in the last 6 months.
- Cats and kittens must have adequate vaccinations for feline Distemper, a current FVRCP (within 3 years), FeLV (within 1 year), Rabbies (within 3 years) and have proof of negative fecal exam performed in the last 6 months.
- Oral medications can be given. No injectable medicines given at this time.
*If pet requires vet visit, transportation and chaperoning fee $15.
Please call or stop by to make reservations for pet boarding at (760) 380-7387.
Cancellation must be made 48 hours prior to appointment day and time or incur the daily rate fee.
PCSing Soldiers and thier families have priority with a copy of thier orders.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
The Family & MWR Pet Kennel offers your furry friends a place to stay while you’re away!
Our indoor facility features:
With our exceptional customer service and passion for animals, you can be confident in leaving your dogs and cats with us. Our kennels will soon become your pet's favorite home away from home.
Customers must bring their own pet food (good for regulating diet).
If PCSing, a copy of orders and proof of current vaccinations.
Oral medications can be administered. No injectable medicines at this time.