- 16 Large Kennels
- 10 Medium Kennels
- 8 Small Kennels
- 6 Cat Condos
- Air Conditioned Building
- 18 Large Outdoor Runs Under Canopies & Misting System
- Payments and Fees
Size Price Large $18 / Night Medium $16 / Night Small / Cat $14 / Night
* Any pet picked up before noon will not incur any other charges
* Pick up after 12 p.m. will be a half day charge
Additional Fees: An additional $25 fee applies to Late/Early/Federal Holidays/Weekend Drop & Pick Up before 7:00 a.m. & after 6:00 p.m.
Payments & Documents:
- At the time of drop off client is required to provide proof of vaccinations, negative fecal result, DOD and to leave credit card on file.
- We do NOT accept American Express at this time.
- We do NOT have a facility email or fax so please come with paper copies of you documents.
- A 10% discount will be applied to your bill after pet has stayed in the facility for 14 or more consecutive days.
- Payment for long term boarders is required every 30 days.
- Pets can be checked out from facility during normal business hours. If pet is leaving for 1 or more nights, payment needs to be made before pet leaves facility.
- Food should be provided for the entirety of the pets stay. Meals should be portioned out in individual Ziploc baggies.
- If meals cannot be portioned out, food absolutely needs to be in an air tight container or a resealable bag.
- If pet runs out of food we can offer our food for an additional $5 a day per pet. Our house brand is Science Diet. *Pets will not consume a Raw Diet*
- Daily Vitamin/Supplements (non-perscription) can be portioned out into daily meals upon request of owner and approval of staff.
- We offer Day Boarding from 7.30 a.m. - 6.30 p.m. for a half day charge.
- Kennel sharing is permitted, however pricing is per pet per night, and at the risk of the owner. Pets will be separated if space allows.
- We rent elevated beds for all large and medium kennels for $1 per night.
- Vaccinations and Medications
Oral Medication Fees
$2 per day
2-5 Medications $4 per day <5 Medications $10 per day
The Family & MWR Pet Kennels require that all pets have the required vaccinations. Proofs of vaccinations are required with each reservation.
Dogs: Rabies 1/3 year, Dhpp 1/3 year, Bordetella ( kennel cough ) 1 year, Canine Influenza H3N2/H3N8, Negative Fecal within the past 12 months.
Cats: Rabies 1/3 year, FVRCP 1/3 year, Negative fecal within the past 12 months.
- Pets no younger than 5 months.
- Oral medications can be given. No injectable medicines given at this time.
*Vet transportation fee of $50 will be incurred if vet on post is closed and unable to come in for emergency.
Note: All perscription medication must come in the original bottle/package when perscribed to pet. We will not accept any perscription medications in baggies.
Please call or stop by to make reservations for pet boarding at (760) 380-7387.
PCSing Soldiers and their families have priority with a copy of their orders.
The Family & MWR Pet Kennel offers your furry friends a place to stay while you’re away!
Our indoor facility features:
With our exceptional customer service and passion for animals, you can be confident in leaving your dogs and cats with us. Our kennels will soon become your pet's favorite home away from home.