- Registration and Forms
1. Make an Appointment at Parent Central Services
Parent Central Services is your one stop shop for access to all programs. This is where you will find the instructions and forms to enroll your children with CYS Services and to register for:
- Childcare: Child Development Center (CDC), School-Age Center (SAC) and Army Child Care in Your Neighborhood (ACCYN) community based center programs.
- Youth Program (Middle School and Teens)
- Parent Education
To streamline the process and save you time, review the instructions and complete the forms before making your visit to Parent Central Services.
To begin, stop by Parent Central Services or call for an appointment.
2. Complete Required Forms
1 per family N/A Health Assessment 1 per child N/A Yes Child Care Fees and LES 1 per family N/A Yes Shot Records (you provide) 1 per child N/A Yes 1 per child 1 per child Health Screening Tool 1 per child 1 per child Yes
3. Complete Forms (If Applicable)
Respiratory Medical Action Plan 1 per child 1 per child X as applicable Special Diet 1 per child X as applicable Allergy Medical Action Plan 1 per child 1 per child X as applicable Diabetic Medical Action Plan 1 per child 1 per child X as applicable Seizure Medical Action Plan 1 per child 1 per child X as applicable
4. Bring Forms to your Parent Central Services Appointment
Our expert staff will complete your registration electronically and issue your registration card and password.
5. Enroll in Programs
Click the below links to see Fort Irwin CYSS fee chart: