Freedom Fitness Center includes:
- Elliptical Trainers
- Cardiovascular Room
- Free Weight Room
- Powerlifting Room
- Locker Room
- Racquetball Courts
- Collegiate-sized Basketball Court
- Saunas for both men and women (children 15 years old and under may not use saunas at any time)
Freedom Fitness Center is open to Active Duty Service Members and Families, Retirees and Family Members, DoD APF/NAF civilian employees, DoD civilian employees, DoD contractors, and etc.
- Fitness Facilities Dress Code Policy
Dress Code Policy:
Soldiers in ACUs with clean boots are allowed to utilize the fitness facilities (cover and top removed)
All others must be in Fitness Apparel
- Sweats, jerseys,shorts or spandex wear
- Athletic shoes, tennis shoes, five-finger-glove style shoe
- Shoes must be soled and hand carried into the gym
- Barefoot or stocking feet
- Wrestling or martial arts shoes allowed
- ACU top may be worn inside out
- No street shoes, open toed shoes or boots allowed
- Civilian work uniforms
- Jeans or clothing with rivets
- Offensive logos or extremely revealing apparel
- Excessively loose or long clothing and/or jewelry creating a possible safety hazard
- Tank tops
- Guest Policy
Authorized patrons are permitted to bring a guest when space is available. Guests must be escorted by the sponsor at all times. No one under the age of 18 years is permitted to sign in a guest.
No one under the age of 16 years is permitted in the facility without a parent or guardian, or without being a participant in a special program, organized and conducted by the Child, Youth and School Services, schools, or other authorized youth organization.
Children 12 years old and under are not authorized to use mechanical cardiovascular equipment, or free weight room. No child under the age of 16 years old is permitted to use the sauna at anytime.
As a family member, children and youth (under the age of 16 years old), must be actively participating in the same activity and under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian.
Children of kindergarten age and older will use gender appropriate showers, locker rooms, and bathrooms.
It is the patron's responsibility to secure their valuables while utilizing Freedom Fitness Center. Family and MWR will not be held responsible for patrons' property. Please bring your own lock for lockers*. Staff may not safe guard personal property.
*Lockers are for daily use only. Please do not leave your belongings overnight.
Freedom Fitness Center
Freedom Fitness Center
Hours:Monday5:00am-10:00pmTuesday5:00am-10:00pmWednesday5:00am-10:00pmThursday5:00am-10:00pmFriday5:00am-10:00pmSaturday9:00am-4:00pmSunday9:00am-4:00pmFederal Holidays8:00am-4:00pmOpportunity Leave8:00am-4:00pm