Date: Feb 15 2018, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
This class is designed for those interested in or who are currently holding the FRG Leader’s position.
- Overview of AR 608-1 Appendix J
- Getting Started
- Expectation and Role of FRG Volunteers
- Partnership with the unit
- Being an effective FRG Leader
- Empowering Leadership
- US Army FRG Leader’s Handbook
- US Army Deployment Cycle Readiness
- Soldier’s and Family Member’s Handbook
- And many local resource materials
Representatives from Army Volunteer Corp Coordinator and FRG Senior Advisor will hold a question and answer panel to address those FRG issues you’ve always wanted to ask about, but didn’t know who to ask.
A Soldier/Family Readiness Group (FRG) is a command-sponsored organization of family members, volunteers, Soldiers, and civilian employees belonging to a unit, that together provide an avenue of mutual support and assistance and a network of communications among the family members, the chain of command, chain of concern, and community resources.
Registration is required, please call (760) 380-2399 or email [email protected] to register.
- Tel: +1 (760)380-2399