- First Wednesday of the Month from 8:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- First 4 Thursdays of the month from 8:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, when not providing services at Fort Irwin, from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Every other Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- About WIC
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) is a program that provides nutrition and health information for you and your family. WIC also provides breastfeeding education and support, and has a breast pump loan program.
Checks to buy a variety of foods such as fruits and vegetables, whole wheat bread and tortillas, milk, cheese, beans, peanut butter and cereals are provided by the WIC Program.
Eligibility is based on family size, income and nutritional risk. If eligibility criteria is met, benefits can be provided for pregnant/breastfeeding/postpartum women, infants, and children under the age of 5.
- Making an Appointment
Please call +1 (909)252-5170 to make an appointment with WIC.
WIC representatives are available at Fort Irwin the 1st Wednesday and the first four Thursdays of the month from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Building 1317, Room 9,located on Normandy Drive, near the corner of Inner Loop and Goldstone Road.
Fort Irwin Location
BLDG 1317, Normandy Dr.
Tel: +1 (800)472-2321
301 E Mt. View Avenue, Suite A
Tel: +1 (909)252-5170