Date: Jun 3 2020, 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
We offer free workshops every first Wednesday of the month for people of all experience levels and ages. Each class will offer those that attend step-by-step instruction, from downloading the application to navigating that specific resource with ease.
- Learn how to use OverDrive and OneClickdigital for eBooks, audiobooks, and streaming movies
- Learn a new language with Rosetta Stone
- Get homework help using Tutor.com
- Find research for college papers using Academic Search Premier
- And much more.
Bring your own device, and we will help you become proficient with the many resources that are freely available to you and your family through the Post Library. Each workshop will cover OverDrive and up to two more online resources.
Call the library or view our Facebook page for additional event details.
Register by visiting or calling the NTC Post Library. There are 20 seats are available per workshop, so please register in advance.
- Tel: +1 (760)380-3462
- Military DSN Tel: (312)470-3462