Buckling up is the single most effective thing you can do to protect yourself and your passengers in a crash. It is extremely important to make sure all children riding in your car be properly secured before every trip.
Need financial assistance purchasing a child car seat? Army Emergency Relief (AER) may be able to help.
First, prepare your packet:
- Completed AER Form 700
- Completed AER Form 57
- Copy of Military ID Card – Front & Back
- End of Month Leave Earn Statement – LES
- Copy of Child Car Seat Invoice (Include 8% for CA state taxes)
- Copy NHTSA website results for Child Car Seat Model (no recalls)
Next, submit completed packets to the Fort Irwin Army Emergency Relief Office, Normandy Dr., Bldg. 1317, Rm. 5.
In-depth instructions on how to complete and submit you packet are found here.
- Tel: +1 (760)380-3513
- Military DSN Tel: (312)471-3513