Date: Oct 15 2018, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Are you interested in running your own childcare business? Are you creative, energetic, and do you love working with children? FCC is looking for you!
The FCC Program is a child care option offered in on post homes by authorized Military Family members and qualified civilians working as independent contractors.
Advantages to becoming an FCC provider:
- FCC Providers are part of a world wide web of mobile professionals.
- Trainings are transferable to other Military installations and to other positions within Child and Youth Services.
- Earn income upwards of $2,000 a month while staying at home with your own children.
- Have a business and be your own boss while following DA regulations.
- Receive free ongoing trainings including CPR and First Aid, Sanitation, Nutrition, and more!
- Have access to the FCC Lending Resource Library for all toys and equipment necessary to furnish and open an FCC home
- Create a loving atmosphere for children who cannot be with their parents during the day.
Family Child Care has unique qualities that make it the preferred choice for families. FCC Homes provide flexible hours and comfortable family settings. Most offer full-day, part-day, and hourly care. Special services may include 24-hour and long-term care during mobilization and training exercises, evening and weekend care, care for newborns, children with special needs, and those that are mildly ill.
Careers in Family Child Care- becoming a provider. Family Child Care (FCC) is looking for new providers to become a part of our team. FCC allows you to earn an income while staying at home with your own children. Providers are contractors, so they own their own business. Becoming part of the FCC system leads to a long-lasting career and continuing opportunities for professional growth.You’re helped to become successful through ongoing training opportunities. You have access to toys, equipment, and safety items from the FCC Toy Lending Resource Library. You’re mentored by Staff members and other Providers.
- Tel: +1 (760) 380-2270
- Military DSN Tel: (312)470-2270